Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The TrendSetter Summer Boutique

Saturday August 1, 2009

Here we are at the Trendsetter Summer Boutique, promoted by Kristy Hardy and her sister. This was their first and they did a fine job! It was held at the Veteran's Memorial Building on the Spanish Fork Main Street, which was a perfect location for this fun event. I visited the boutique on Saturday with my 2 daughters and we had a lot of fun. I love meeting new vendors, it's always so great to see the many talents that people have.

Here are some of the great vendors and happenings at the Trendsetter Boutique:
This lady was amazing! (Sorry I lost your card and forgot your name-so please email me with your info). She is a very talented seamstress. Very cute stuff! She was so nice to my Bella-totally made her day when she gave her this cute teddybear.


This is Heidi Beck, owner of Chick Hardware-Handmade Fine Jewelry. I love jewelry and her stuff was very nice. She had all kinds from Turquiose to Sterling Silver to Swarovski Crystal and more. You can reach her at 801-885-1644 or email chickharware@msn.com. Great job Heidi!
This was fun! A cute girl was there doing Sparkle Toes!

This is Olivia Green, creator of Beads to Baubles-One of a kind handcrafted jewelry. Locally owned and operated, Beads to Baubles has some great jewelry for young to the young at heart. Contact Olivia at beads2baubles@live.com. Great product Olivia! I enjoyed talking with you!
There was so much more! Clothes, hats, shoes, Shirley J, etc, etc, etc! We had a lot of fun and were glad to be a part of this unique boutique. Thank you Kristy and sister and all the fabulous vendors!

Thank you Kristy and Shoe Fetish for the Little Red Box prizes!!! If you played, check The Little Red Box page under Winners to see if you won!!! Contact Missy@BoutiqueFrenzy.com to claim your prize!


We would love to hear from our fans!!! Please tell us if you went to the Trendsetter Boutique and your experience! We would love to be a part of your boutique as well! Let us know how we can help. We are working hard to put together tools to make your boutique business stronger!

1 comment:

  1. I went with my sister and we had a great time. I got a card from the lady selling jeans but I lost it. Do you by chance have her information?? please let me know at laniemlou@yahoo.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online