Monday, October 5, 2009

Going Out of "Boutique Business" Blowout Take 2!!!

Email sent from Allyson Morris:
"Thanks to everyone who made the sale last weekend amazing! We had a blast and great deals were had by all....however, I have had numerous requests for an extension and since I am completely over-loaded with inventory, I except!
I don't think I was clear in my last posting on the volume of items I currently have in stock. There is plenty to go around and I didn't even realize how much I had and still have! I have thousands of headbands, starting at $.25 ea, Hats, Hats, and more Hats for boys, girls, and ladies, toys, novelties, packaging, ribbon, flowers, bows, fabric, Maternity clothes, ladies clothes and tons of kids clothes and squeaky shoes! The list goes on and on....everything is priced to sell at my cost or below. If you couldn't make the first sale or was worried the good stuff would go first, now is your chance come and see it is worth the drive, don't forget to hit the bank first!
This Tuesday 1 pm-5 pm cash only or paypal available on site."
Location:
10668 Bermuda
Cedar Hills, UT 84062
easy to find, map quest it
Allyson Morris
801-735-6313

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online